We practise robust recruitment and induction procedures for all our staff. Carers Empire is an ISO 9001:2000 registered company and an approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and employs only the finest health care workers in their field, with not only the right qualifications but satisfactory references and a clear Criminal Record Check as we deal with vulnerable people. Our quality assurance in employment and delivery ensures that all our associates have a Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) clearance. They are bound by a strict ‘Professional Code of Conduct’, which includes confidentiality and all associates are obliged to carry Carers Empire photo ID cards.
All our staff have;
• Criminal records bureau (C.R.B.) checked.
• Have moving and handling training.
• Have in depth induction training
• References are obtained before work is allocated.
• Wear uniform.
• Have photo identification cards.
• Qualified nurses pin numbers are checked with NMC.
• Qualified nurses are registered with a relevant organisation i.e. R.C.N (Royal college of nursing)
• Are polite and courteous.
• Receive ongoing training.
• Will be delivered in our own transport to your home, and collected again at the end of the shift.
• Will arrive on time—every time
Our Healthcare personnel comprise of Qualified Registered Nurses, carers, support workers, Social workers and NVQ 4 trained leadership and management personnel. All our employees are required to undertake NVQ level 2 qualifications at the least and are regularly trained and monitored in their specialist field.
The provision of staff includes the following, 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year;
• Registered General Nurses (RGN)
• Registered Mental Nurses (RMN)
• Care Assistants
• Support Workers
• Health Care Support Workers
• One to One Care
• Night Care Assistants
• Night Nurse Cover
• Senior Care Assistants
• Emergency Care Assistants
• Emergency Nurse Cover
• And Domestic staff